- Shahanaz Apparel ltd is one of the leading garments exporter, supplier and manufacturer company in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We provide our best quality garments & surgical face mask, kn95, cotton face mask to many internationally reputable buyers/importers through USA,UK,UAE,EU & all over the world markets. Since our Establishment we have developed long term trade relationship with most of our potential Buyer & have earned trust in their respective markets. We do offer all kind of Gents, Polo shirt, Sweat shirt, Ladies, Boys & Girls Sweaters Pullover, Jogging Suit, Cardigans, Jumper, Vests and all types of Knit items T-shirt etc. The products of the project are extremely well-received owing their superb quality, reasonable prices & maintenance of delivery schedule. Products covering children’s, men’s, women’s sweater, pull over, cardigan, vest, skirt, overcoat & poncho etc. in any stitches, design. The company is in a position to open Back to Back L/C of receipt of Master L/C ,100% T/T advanced, 60% T/T advanced 30% T/T advanced for execution of the export orders.
KN95 Surgical face Mask
- Overall you save $0.05 (14%) on this product
KN95 Mask in Bangladesh
If you are looking for top quality and affordable KN95 Mask, then this McCons KN95 Mask is the best choice for you. This mask is made with 4 layers that effectively prevent PM2.5 particles. It helps to keep safe with Filters out dust, bacteria, smoke & pollen.
- With Comfortable Breathing value
- Soft & Easy to Breath through Fluid Resistant
- Filters Out Dust, Bacteria, Smoke & Pollen
- Non- Medical use only.
- Best for Civilian Use.
KN95 masks can isolate smaller particles, and fit tighter to the face, it is not easy to leak air from the periphery, and the filtration efficiency of particulate matter can reach 95% under standard conditions.
The kn95 mask is not a disposable mask In this special case (resource shortage), it can be reused. But there are conditions
1. When n95 receives contamination such as saliva, blood, tears and other body fluids, it must be replaced
2. The user obviously feels that the breathing resistance is greater than before and must be replaced
3. Masks are damaged and must be replaced
4. It is recommended to replace it after using it 4 times.
However, masks can not be reused if people go to the hospital, come into contact with an infected person, or are suspected to be infected.